13 sets rail mounted container gantry cranes support Jiujiang port successfully opened.
The 13 sets rail mounted container gantry crane undertaken by Weihua is a complete set of equipment that integrates the intelligence, automation and greenization of super large, cluster intelligent interconnection and remote control. It adopts electric anti-sway system and dual redundant automatic positioning technology ensuring that the requirements of automatic precision positioning are met, and with strong stability and anti-tilting ability.
The advanced control system shows our crane advantages.
1. The intelligent remote control system effectively monitors and records the operation process, which can realize one operator control many cranes, reduce manual operation and shorten the handling time.
2. The automatic positioning system, trailer detection and recognition, and box number recognition can accurately locate and automatically find the target location, which greatly improves work efficiency.
3. The container truck guidance and anti-lifting system ensure safe, convenient and efficient operation.
4. The spreader guide and spreader anti-sway system suppress the swing and fine-tune the spreader posture to ensure efficiency.
5. The yard scanning and yard protection system update monitoring information in real time to ensure safety and reliability.
6. Video and voice system, crane anti-collision system, safety protection and other systems ensure the safe operation of equipment.
Witness of Weihua Speed
In order to help Jiujiang Port to open and operate on time, Weihua crane overcome the difficulties of heavy production tasks and the impact of the COVID-19. It has been producing day and night and installation with storms and rains, 13 sets rail-mounted container gantry cranes all delivered within 6 months.
In March 2020, the contract was officially signed.
In April 2020, the product enters the production stage.
In May 2020, the production schedule has been accelerated.
In June 2020, two sets 35ton 40m span rail-mounted container gantry cranes were installed and put into use.
In September 2020, all 13 rail-mounted container gantry cranes were delivered.